[lbo-talk] House rejects bailout

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Oct 3 14:50:15 PDT 2008

At 05:28 PM 10/3/2008, Doug Henwood wrote:

>On Oct 3, 2008, at 5:13 PM, martin wrote:
>>Let someone argue that such silly posturing adds nothing to the
>>list ! <g>
>
>That someone would not be me. Shag is an esteemed and valuable member
>of this list.
>
>Doug

martin was remembering ye olde fred harris, from Bad Subjects, who always spoke to everyone in third person interrogative and commands: "Let shag PROVE it is a pregnant men! The rest deleted."

here's some mockery of fred, which is almost word for word what he used to type:

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20080428/007618.html