[lbo-talk] of actors and politicians

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Fri Oct 3 14:54:13 PDT 2008

=============================================== Sure, I agree. Small town was used metaphorically. Look at an electoral map today to see where the Republicans are strongest, and it will give you a pretty good idea of where fascism is most likely to sink roots if the political polarization in the US continues to deepen.