[lbo-talk] question for those opposed to the bailout

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 5 17:33:54 PDT 2008

shag wrote:

> I don't see what the conversation about the bailout had to do with the
> election. So I'm not sure I understand even this.

The connection is that I don't give a shit about the bailout as such, one way or another, & don't think it is any concern of radicals, who couldn't and can't affect such things anyhow. So my answer to those questions would/will depend on how I can formulate what I hope to be the case five years from now, and my only interest in talking about the bailout is whatever connection such talk (not the bailout itself)might have with that projection.

Carrol