[lbo-talk] Defend Bill Ayers

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Oct 5 21:19:26 PDT 2008

On Oct 5, 2008, at 7:27 PM, Dorene Cornwell wrote:

> I think the bigger issue is defend Obama: Obama was working with
> Ayers onvery legitimate nonviolent political participation. How very
> mainstream
> except of course that it runs counter to the once a terrorist always a
> terrorist never ever talk to any of the EVIL people ever, ever under
> any
> circumstances line that has proven ever so productive when
> perpetrated byGeorge Duh!

Obama needs no defense, least of all from radicals. This nonsense is just a female pit bull acting like a pit bull b.... Can McNothing really be that desperate already? Does he really want the Alaska Independence Party to become a campaign issue?

Shane Mage

"This cosmos did none of gods or men make, but it always was and is and shall be: an everlasting fire, kindling in measures and going out in measures."

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 30