[lbo-talk] House rejects bailout

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Mon Oct 6 00:56:29 PDT 2008

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 11:43:53 -0600, John Thornton <jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I'm not sure why any of you would attempt to explain your position to
> Dmytri.
> His position is the one that needs full explanation.
> There is a near consensus among people in the field that this or some
> type of bailout is needed.

That you believe that the onus to endorse handing nearly a trillion dollars over to the private sectors rests with those against it, while supporting your argument with a set of tired and hackneyed fallacies is quite enough for me to conclude you have no idea why you support the bailout.

-- Dmytri Kleiner editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net