[lbo-talk] House rejects bailout

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Mon Oct 6 01:00:09 PDT 2008

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 17:02:23 -0400, shag <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:

> At 11:23 AM 10/3/2008, Dmytri Kleiner wrote:

>>I would find a logical refusal of what I said more interesting,
>>if silly posturing is all you can offer, it might be a good idea to keep
>>it to yourself. What do you imaging you are adding to the list?
>
> have you ever seen the movie deep throat?

Only a few minutes of the ASCII version.

> in the opening scene, Linda
> Lovelace spies her roomate spread eagle on the kitchen counter while her
> paramour eats her out.
>
> the guy is going to town and the roomate is all laid back, like nothing's
> happening. IIRC, she's staring at the ceiling blowing smoke rings.
>
> think of it like that. I engage in such delights because this fuck is
> boring.

Boring is something you clearly know quite well.

Give me a B. Give me an O. Give me a R. Oh, never mind.

My only question is if you have no idea why you support a bailout, why bother discussing it at all?

-- Dmytri Kleiner editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net