[lbo-talk] House rejects bailout

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Mon Oct 6 02:20:44 PDT 2008

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 01:24:51 -0700 (PDT), Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The onus is on the person with the minority opinion, which is you.

This is obviously nonsense, a logical discussion is not a popularity contest, the onus to justify any action must always be on the ones supporting such action.

And in any case, I have presented my arguments as to why there can be no bailout, but rather only a massive corporate welfare cheque, the arguments have been simply ignored and misaddressed, while empty derisions have been smugly celebrated. Not that that is a surprise, those that can not logically support their arguments must invariably torture logic itself.

Cheers.

-- Dmytri Kleiner editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net