[lbo-talk] the wink that popped chubbies around the world

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Mon Oct 6 04:24:27 PDT 2008

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 07:08:15 -0400, "W. Kiernan" <wkiernan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I admit I share your doubts regarding the financial side, but "entering
> into new military adventures"?

Sure looks that way to me. Encroachments on of retrenchment of American power are evident, Empires do not usually take that sort of thing lying down, no matter how advanced their decline.

Note that even Obama suggested that Venuezela and Russia are dictatorships, the man is not uninformed, he is showing the elite he can be a war-time spokesmodel just like Bush, Kerry, McCain, etc.

> (And this is the first I learned that Shaquille O'Neal was a LBOster.
> Whoa shaq, can I have your autograph?)

Funny that despite Q and G being nowhere near each other on the keyboard, it is not the first time I have made that typo. Something Freudian going on, no doubt.

-- Dmytri Kleiner editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net