[lbo-talk] Discussing the Crisis/Bailout

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Tue Oct 7 02:33:26 PDT 2008

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 14:20:54 -0600, John Thornton <jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> That's what I'm actually looking for, a Dmytri supporting argument that
> not passing this bailout package (doing nothing) would be the better
> option and why.

John, I'm not an advisory to the US Government. I am commenting on the situation, providing analysis, not policy alternatives, except illustrative ones in the course of myth busting.

You are being a blustering laughing stock, making no arguments at all, throwing around insults at those you disagree with. Not sure what you hope to accomplish.

-- Dmytri Kleiner editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net