[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] Doug the seer (WAS Community Reinvestment Act at fault -- NOT)

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 22:24:47 PDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Patrick Bond <pbond at mail.ngo.za> wrote:
> Sean Andrews wrote:
>>
>> ... I guess I've mostly been schooled on this crisis by listening to
>> Doug's show (he definitely predicted this crisis several years ago)
>

> Which Doug is that? :-)
> Chicken L.

I don't know what you think about it. I just recall sitting in my living room listening to podcasts of his shows talking about the insanity of every angle of the housing/security/fed denial fiasco, saying it was only a matter of time.

And, yes, I have contributed to WBAI, though I guess this is grounds for a new contribution on Thursday.