[lbo-talk] question for those opposed to the bailout

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Wed Oct 8 00:50:21 PDT 2008

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 13:51:28 -0600, John Thornton <jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I'm probably over posted today and since I just blew out the
> intermediate spindle drive gear in my Bridgeport I'll probably not
> respond anymore today. I'm sure Dymtri will be crestfallen to hear this.

Actually, this is the first sensible thing you've said. I've also been exceeding the posting guideline, so I'm done with the issue for now, neither you nor shag will engage in a meaningful discussion anyway, so everything that can be said, has.

Good luck with your bailout, we can now sit back and watch the glorious recovery the marvelous bailout will bring. American people: start popping the champaign! And remember anything bad that happens, no matter how bad, would have been worse if there was no bailout, and anything good, matter how tepid, would never have happened without. Keep digging, treasure-diggers! Have faith in your magic spells absurd.

-- Dmytri Kleiner editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net