[lbo-talk] Discussing the Crisis/Bailout

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Wed Oct 8 03:59:02 PDT 2008

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 03:28:14 -0700 (PDT), Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Your opposition to the bailout borders on the religious.

This is a typical slur, Chris, I'm surprised.

The fact is I have spelled out my arguments quite clearly, the cognitive dissonances around this topic is simply to strong. Check the archives if you like, as I said, I have nothing more to add, especially since Thornton and Shag seem to believe that regurgitating smug fallacies replaces any need for logical engagement with the arguments, sorry to see you join them.

The balance of payments tolls for thee, USA, shell games wont help.

Cheers.

-- Dmytri Kleiner editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net