[lbo-talk] My Fav Question From The Town Hall Debate

Jenny Brown jbrown72073 at cs.com
Wed Oct 8 07:09:08 PDT 2008

Sean Andrews wrote:

> > true that. It seemed like an obvious moment for one of them to make a
> > distinction between their plans. no dice.

Hmm. Check out this truly awful health care ad from the Obama campaign:

http://www.cleveland.com/medical/index.ssf/2008/10/ad_health.html

Even if they must attack the straw man of "government-run health care," still, you'd think they could produce something better than this. The politics are so bad they get in the way of effectively projecting fake populism.

Jenny Brown