[lbo-talk] Fweedum!

sawicky at verizon.net sawicky at verizon.net
Wed Oct 8 08:38:54 PDT 2008

Actually now is a good time to privatize, if you are going to do that,

since stocks are cheap.  Bad time is when they are expensive.

Of course, people tend to think and act the opposite -- buy when

stocks have gone up, sell when they go down.

Stocks may get a lot cheaper permanently, in which case, never mind.