[lbo-talk] sad guys

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Oct 8 15:37:32 PDT 2008

view this to the tune of "bad girls", only substitute "sad guys."

http://sadguysontradingfloors.tumblr.com/

Toot toot hey beep beep

Sad guys talking about the sad guys sad guys talking about the sad guys, yeah

See them out on the floor at eight, pacing and throwing all kinds of paper when the price was right, they used to score lined their pockets nice gimme just one more time now they ask themselves, who we are? like everybody else, we come from near and far

Sad guys talking about those sad guys sad guys talking about those sad guys, yeah

Monday morning, the floor is cold sun just rose and they'd like to bolt spirit's low and they look so old they're down, down on the ground now they ask themselves, who we are? like everybody else, we just wanna be stars

Sad guys, sad guys you're a bunch of sad guys beep beep uh, uh you sad boys, you sad guys you;re such sorry ass saaaa-ad guys beep beep uh, uh