[lbo-talk] Gallup on bailout

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Wed Oct 8 22:58:58 PDT 2008

I think you mean to say you don't agree. I pretty much inferred that already. From your assertion that the working class will have to suffer increased taxation, which is implies the contrary.

That you disagree doesn't make it "fantastical", it merely makes it a point of disagreement.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas