[lbo-talk] the stars say...

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Oct 10 09:40:32 PDT 2008

[This is from Henry Weingarten, the leading astrological analyst of the financial markets.]

READER: this looks just like 1974 which means the market should have only about 5-10% downside bottom rally then retest in December HW: except retest in November.

JNJ is cheap. GE is cheap. IBM is reasonable. Note: Watch GE and IBM are market bell weathers. GE above 20 and IBM above 90and market is “safe”. Under 18 and 85 dangerous. In between wild.

We are buying more stocks as we hit 8000. While 7500 and 7800 is possible, it is silly seasons.

However use NO margin and leave plenty of cash for the final bottom. Still this is why we said hold cash and wait.

Stop waiting and start buying slowly!