[lbo-talk] must the molecules fear?

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Oct 10 11:47:44 PDT 2008

At 10:06 AM 10/10/2008, Eric quoted:

what do the current crisis and restructuring of the financial system imply for us as we join the rest of the world in the dog house of structural adjustment in the twilight of the American empire?

--

oh man. i'm really torn. as much as I respect you Eric, as much as I believe *anything* you recommend has got to be worth my while....

"the dog house of structural adjustment"?

and it gets worse!

"the twilight of the American empire"!

it just seems like the essay might be torturous to read....

but send it on offlist and i will try. feeling masochistic today.