[lbo-talk] David Brooks, so worried

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 16:23:48 PDT 2008

Of course, we should be talking, hmmm? It's not like our side didn't have its way -- with terrible obstacles of course, but you expected a rose garden? -- and screw up as or even more royally, leaving almost all of us as bereft of ideas and hope as they are. Of course we did have some accomplishments, like saving the world, granted with their help, and leaving large parts of it in some ways better places at a terrible cost. But there is some symmetry here.