[lbo-talk] Big victory for nurses in Penn

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 20:00:22 PDT 2008

I find it odd that at a moment of victory you take the opportunity to wag your finger at the organizational rival of your employer. If in fact CNA made the assertion you claim, they are wrong. On the other hand, how does it benefit the unorganized or the members of SEIU to have local unions placed in trusteeship and the attendant litigation, to say nothing of the scandals of Tyrone Freeman and those around him. SR

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Rickling" <mrickling at gmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 6:34 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Big victory for nurses in Penn