[lbo-talk] whole foods: was At one with my inner herbivore

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Oct 14 15:42:59 PDT 2008

I was recently on a couple panels with ahead of Whole Foods a conservative conference. The first talk, people came up to him in droves, wanting to tell him about the experience of shopping at Whole Foods. What struck me was that nobody mentioned that they thought the food there was superior in any way. It was a shopping experience.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com