[lbo-talk] bottled water scam exposed

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 09:19:07 PDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:09 AM, Wojtek Sokolowski <swsokolowski at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I do not know about other countries, but I would drink tap water in Poland - and I have. It is ok, certain places have high level of minerals in thier tap water, which is causing deposits in pots, but I have never heard of anyone having problems becaosue of drinking tap water.

I never heard of any particular problems with tap water in the Czech Rep. or Germany, but when I was there practically everybody there drank bottle water. I don't know why. But it was also cheap enough that even as students we'd get crates of the stuff (all in returnable bottles and crates).

The funny thing is that nothing tastes as good to me as the tap water where I grew up. It's like how salmon find their spawning rivers.

-- Andy