[lbo-talk] Not to discriminate on the basis of age, but

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 21:59:52 PDT 2008

no idea whether these were sold in the US or UK

I spent until, let me see.... i arrived in the US, as a permanent resident, in 1998, so... hmmmmmm

no clue

Aluta Continua!

----- Original Message ---- From: Dorene Cornwell <dorenefc at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008 17:57:35 Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Not to discriminate on the basis of age, but

4 of 10, PURE guesswork though upon reading a couple more I thought I should know a couple more.

Some of those, were they sold in the US or only in the UK?

DC