[lbo-talk] Pakistani president calls for more Chinese investment

uvj at vsnl.com uvj at vsnl.com
Thu Oct 16 10:14:33 PDT 2008

Pakistani president calls for more Chinese investment http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-10/15/content_10200519.htm

www.chinaview.cn 2008-10-15

BEIJING, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari said on Wednesday China and his country shared great potential for cooperation and he hoped more Chinese enterprises would invest in its close neighbor.

"I have chosen China as my first official visit to tell the Chinese entrepreneurs I would like to give preferred treatment to you," Zardari told a Pakistan-China business forum here. http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-10/15/content_10200519.htm