[lbo-talk] Why not let McCain win?

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 11:28:08 PDT 2008

Sounds like you all believe in the system. This is all entertaining for someone like me who lives far away and for a long time. Living here in Russia I watch a show where it is hardly possible to see anything new in American politics.

Keeping pounding away at me. This is nothing. I work for "Kremlin TV" after all! This is all good sport and entertainment as far as I am concerned........

--- On Thu, 10/16/08, Bill O'Connor <billyoc at gmail.com> wrote: From: Bill O'Connor <billyoc at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Why not let McCain win? To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 11:17 AM