[lbo-talk] Canada election

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Fri Oct 17 01:56:43 PDT 2008

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:51:23 -0700 (PDT), Mike Ballard <swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Get organised now for a society based on "an association, in which the
> free development of each is the condition for the free development of
all."
> http://www.iww.org.au/

> Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail!
> http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail

Hi Mike! I fully agree with your endorsement of worker's organization, however, followed immediately by a Yahoo advertisement is odd, to say the the least, and makes these two calls to action seem inappropriately and inexplicably connected.

Workers of the world unite!

Eat Frito-Lays!

Get a different email account, or at least add something in between.

-- Dmytri Kleiner editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net