[lbo-talk] Strange bedfellows

joseph noonan joseph at noonan.ws
Fri Oct 17 11:22:35 PDT 2008

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Doug Henwood wrote:

> Thousands of Left-wing demonstrators have threatened to protest outside
> Mr Haider's funeral and all police leave in Austria has been cancelled
> in anticipation of clashes.

I wonder if anyone has thought to invite Fred Phelps?

More seriously, what the fuck was Paul Craig Roberts doing on Democracy Now this morning? This is the second time in a week or so she's had some creepy right-winger on the show -- I can't remember the other at the moment, but neither of these recent examples was anything like the first time either. It's bad enough having lefty wackjobs on there, but Roberts is cretinous and he's one of those 9/11 conspiranoids to boot. jezus.

-j