[lbo-talk] Nina Hartley as Hillary Clinton

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 17 12:51:33 PDT 2008

On the 12th, I have a bit part playing Hillary Clinton in Hustler's parody of Gov. Palin of Alaska, "Nailin' Paylin." I think I have three lines, so it'll be mostly ad libs. I've garnered some blowback from certain feminist corners for doing so, as they seem to think it's not fair, etc., but I reminded them that porn is a vulgar medium, at best, and that this movie won't be out until after the election, so it's unlikely to sway any voter one way or the other. We make fun of everybody, just about, including Governor Spitzer ("Gov Luv"). We're an equal opportunity eye-poker business. I'm going to have fun with Lisa Ann and whomever they hire to portray Sec. Rice.

http://www.nina.com/journal.htm