[lbo-talk] M. Cain and O. Bama Fish Oil and Fertilizer

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 18 12:28:33 PDT 2008

I know a list member recently said they had a model railroad but I can't recall who so I'll just post this here rather than dig through the archives to find out who it is. Someone on a machinists list sent this link to a model railroad diorama of the M. Cain and O. Bama Fish Oil and Fertilizer Company and I thought the model railroader on the list would enjoy it. http://www.railroad-line.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23308

John Thornton