[lbo-talk] It's Teh Bigneth, stoopit

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 13:32:22 PDT 2008

I have as a matter of fact just reread the Geneaology of Morals, but isn't it kind of obvious? The heroes of the Greeks were practically to a man what we would today consider to be antiheroes. I mean, the Anabasis is the story of a group of Blackwater employees, er, heroic mercenaries. The Iliad is the story of a couple of warlords who have a fight because one of them wants to have exclusive raping rights to a captive woman.