[lbo-talk] Things I will never understand: Fear of Tax

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Sun Oct 19 23:12:40 PDT 2008

At 1:04 PM +0800 20/10/08, Sandy Harris wrote:

>How do you define rights? Perhaps "life, liberty and the pursuit
>of happiness"?
>
>Macau's old red light district was Rua de Felicida, Happiness
>Street. My happiness requires that I get laid from time to time.

And its a sad fact that no benevolent charities are dedicated to helping the sexually needy. Refuting your notion that private charity is any solution to human need.

But let's say such a charity did exist, how would you feel about going along, cap-in-hand, to grovel for a "hand-out"?

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas