[lbo-talk] It's Teh Bigneth, stoopit

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 04:51:38 PDT 2008

Sure, which is why I alluded to the Christian notion being quasi-Roman. It inherits a lot of Roman ideas (many taken from other places), specifically the Roman notion that The World Sucks. (Notice how every Roman philosophy of importance is based on this premise, even Epicureanism.) In any case, it's not very Homeric.