[lbo-talk] Things I will never understand: Fear of Tax

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Oct 20 07:53:18 PDT 2008

Sandy is a long time list member who migrated here after, perhaps I wrongly assume, being intrigued by references to this list elsewhere when I and others on both lbo and other lists mentioned LBO posts and debate. Likely suspects: the FoRK or DC-stuff, both of which are filled with techies, but where the discussion tends to be about economic, politics, and culture. So there are lots of debates, like here, but the debates wider ranging b/c a wider variety of political persuasions. (Sandy's a big open source software guy)

the funny thing is, if memory serves, Sandy used to get ridiculed for his "lefty" positions on one of those lists. :)

To my knowledge, there are about a dozen folks here, generally lurkers, who aren't necessarily leftists who read the list nonetheless.

shag