[lbo-talk] Things I will never understand: Fear of Tax

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:56:06 PDT 2008

My problem was, I left LBO and started hanging around other more mainstream lists and found that that I had been LBOized. Every time someone wrote something like "if I don't pay my taxes, men with guns will come and take them from me" I assumed he or she was speaking ironicly or rhetoricaly. As is happens, they were invariably serious. I couldn't get used to it.