[lbo-talk] Goldbugs/ Marx As Anal Retentive

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 21 15:15:50 PDT 2008

At 02:55 PM 10/21/2008, Cseniornyc at aol.com wrote:

>Interesting but whenever I drop by to check the list Doug Henwood is posting
>interesting lines about Marx and money

Uninteresting that whenever you drop by you're still an asshole.

>Finally ,kudos to Doug Henwood for being such a brave defender of the
>moribund faith of Freudianism which has now dwindled to about a
>dozen led by Zizeck.

You should drop by more often. You missed this:

full at: http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20080922/015813.html

Freud Returns

Neuroscientists are finding that their biological descriptions of the brain may fit together best when integrated by psychological theories that Freud sketched a century ago.

Mark Solms

The founder of psychoanalysis was born 150 years ago, and in 2006 his theories are enjoying a rebirth. New life indeed, because not too long ago his ideas were considered dead.

[...]