[lbo-talk] movie news

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Oct 22 10:54:29 PDT 2008

[The clip is pretty ordinary, though the star looks a lot like the original.]

<http://fleshbot.com/5067106/breaking-paylin-gets-nailed>

Breaking: Paylin Gets Nailed!

Been eagerly anticipating the release of "Who's Nailin' Paylin"? (Um, haven't we all?) Hustler's been busy churning out scenes and releasing them online — but if you're looking for just a taste of a Russian- Paylin-Russian sandwich, check below the fold for a special preview clip. We're pretty sure that seeing this movie is a fundamental part of your civic duty: if you don't watch this clip, you're just not a good American (or, at the very least, not the kind of American we want to associate with).