[lbo-talk] Why the Dems lost the White Working Class

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 04:12:49 PDT 2008

I think it has very little to do with what individual Democrats believe or do not believe or "stand for." Rather it has to do with operating within a certain reality and the constraints it imposes, which is what much "selling out" actually is. This what happens when people get into positions in which their actions actually have an effect.