[lbo-talk] Palin in 2012!

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 11:04:35 PDT 2008

--- On Thu, 10/23/08, B. <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:
> 2012 is the year the world is supposed to end, right?
> Terrence McKenna and the Mayan calendar and all that.

Since I am kind of a fan of Terence McKenna (mostly for his knowledge on psilocybin mushrooms and the like), I must respond that he didn't say that the world would end in 2012, he did say that there would be a huge transformation, maybe negative, maybe positive, probably negative.

Hey, the Zapatistas supposedly used the Mayan calendar to plan actions, so maybe there's something to it :)

Thomas