[lbo-talk] Voter fraud?

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 17:37:40 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 7:52 PM, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I just got back from a couple of federal courthouses in Los Angeles. I
> usually don't pay much attention to the photos of Bush and Cheney that grace
> the entranceways of those courthouses and, I assume, those of all federal
> buildings. But today I did notice and thought how awful it would be to look
> up and see images of McCain and Palin there.

Did they change the official portraits at some point, perhaps for the 2nd term?

Here's the current one of Bush:

<http://media.nowpublic.net/images/b8/7/b87940ea06e1238a3cf0e760b01f552f.jpg>

Reasonably "presidential"... And what I'm pretty sure is the old one...

<http://democratmaker.com/Portals/18/President-George-W-Bush-Official-Portrait.jpg>

What are your impressions?

I could have sworn Cheney's portrait used to be reminicent of John Stewart's impression of him. This is the current one:

<http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/Richard_Cheney_2005_official_portrait.jpg>

-- Andy