[lbo-talk] Wassup 2008 Explains Why You (Probably) Shouldn't Hang Yourself

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:17:39 PDT 2008

Charles Stone, creator of the 'Wassup' ad campaign that gave millions a reason to say 'Wassup' and drink regrettable (but recession priced!) beer, gathered his team together once more to make another ripping yarn.

This time, Senator Obama is the beneficiary. 9 out of 10 of you laugh with such vigor you'll need to adjust your monocles.

To the 1 out of 10 who don't laugh, I'll quote Stalin and say: Va te faire enculer!

Full disclosure: I'm biased since I enjoy what you humans call a 'friendship' with the director.

<http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16342095Hxcc3y83>

.d.

-- " Hong Wen- Ting. You must be out of your mind to try to fight me. With your childish Tiger- Crane skill. You've got no chance, but to join your friend Ah-Piao in Hell for more lessons."

White Lotus Chief .............................. http://monroelab.net/blog/