[lbo-talk] is this the fat lady singing?

Bob Morris bob.morris at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:40:33 PDT 2008

OTOH, there's a definite other meme happening. First heard about it from a friend, and have seen confirmations of it from pollsters and on multiple blogs.

My friend's step-mom is seriously racist. Uses the N-word a lot. My friend called her and asked her how she was voting. Her step-mom said, "things are going to Hell in a handbasket, I'm voting for the n****r "

At least two pollsters have reported voters saying the same thing.

The base is really nuts.