[lbo-talk] Real American

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 10:35:52 PDT 2008

--- On Tue, 10/28/08, John Thornton <jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

We're
> > in the middle of one of the most embarrassing World
> Series in the
> > history of the republic and nary a word here, yea nay
> or indifferent.

That's only because I got beaned, pitching in High School, an event which forever turned me forever against baseball. There is something terrifying about getting beaned. I got hit and injured many times playing football and it never fazed me.

Besides, I am pretty sure Dennis Perrin has a strong opinion about the World Series, but just doesn't think this is the proper place to discuss it. Does that make him a Real American?

Thomas