[lbo-talk] Liza Featherstone on SBUX

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 11:56:57 PDT 2008

Anyone who expects capitalism, including Starbucks, to magically reform itself without its subjects stomping and screaming to make the biggest space they can in their own "market" terms of choice has not read the absurdist menu of links served up by Google alongside LBO emails.

Today I can "keep my facility union free," not let my employees vote on a union until is read..., get Starbucks franchise info, OR consult a PR outfit about Social responsibility communications. Choose your poison, preferably before referring someone to S-bux about bulk coffee service for a public event. ;-(

DC