[lbo-talk] Speaking of female candidates...

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 07:25:51 PDT 2008

Is anyone else as thoroughly disgusted as I am by the media feeding frenzy, apparently fueled by idiotic blogs I studiously avoid, over Sarah Palin's teenage daughter's sexual life, her "responsibility" in mixing motherhood and a career (like it's anyone else's fucking business), etc.?

I find myself tempted to vote for her ticket out of spite. And that isn't a good sign for Obama.