[lbo-talk] Speaking of female candidates...

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Tue Sep 2 10:43:03 PDT 2008

It's probably easier for the Limbaughs to swallow Palin than McCain. On most stuff she's far right, though establishing a white Saudi Arabia is a little too far right. Maybe they should team up with the League of the South.

I wouldn't say this pick is a move to the left for McCain, except in the most superficial sense. Though superficial works in politics.

Charles Brown wrote