[lbo-talk] Speaking of female candidates...

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Sep 3 15:50:11 PDT 2008

shit. i've been reading this thread for two days now, trying to figure out what got the party started.

what exactly is the problem? who is making who look bad? we're expecting the democrats who read demunderground and kos to represent whosit with class and flair now? hmmm. the best i can figure is catron is pissed because someone was called a redneck or something. or someone's pissing all over palin because they think her husband's white trash?

someone pass me the dekoder ring.