[lbo-talk] Speaking of female candidates...

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Wed Sep 3 17:14:07 PDT 2008

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008, Matt wrote:

> I'm much more interested in Palin's "someone needs to tell
> me what the VP actually does" interview from July

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-jokes.htm

"When they were vetting her for this job, like three seconds ago,

she said, quote, I'm not making this up, 'What is it exactly that

the VP does every day?' Let me field that for you, Sarah. They start

wars, they enrich their friends, they subvert the Constitution, and

they shoot people in the face. That's what the vice president does."

-Bill Maher