[lbo-talk] Speaking of female candidates...

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Sep 5 08:29:04 PDT 2008

On Sep 5, 2008, at 11:06 AM, Shane Mage wrote:

> Well, the Republican candidate-veep has explicitly, in her own
> words,defined herself--a pit bull bitch with lipstick.
>
> I propose that when talked about, here or anywhere else, she should
> only be referred to by that moniker. The Pit Bull Bitch With
> Lipstick (TPBBWL for short).

In the name of Diana, Goddess of dogs (and especially of bitches) I protest in the most vehement terms this despicable slander of, not merely one oppressed race, but the entire canine species.

Cave Canem!

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos