[lbo-talk] Speaking of female candidates...

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Sep 5 10:12:31 PDT 2008

On Sep 5, 2008, at 12:37 PM, Joseph Catron wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
> wrote:
>
> Huh? She's a right-wing twit whose purpose is to energize some of
> the most
>> primitive elements in American society. Is it "reactionary" to
>> point that
>> out?
>

> It's generally reactionary to use the word "bitch" disparagingly,
> Doug. Or
> do you disagree?

So why no protest at this right-wing twit whose purpose is to energize some of the most
>> primitive elements in American society's outrageous disparagement
>> to the canine species?

By the way, it was an eminent Repugnicon--the Second Lady of the United States no less--who put that terrible b-word into political discourse. But iof you want to refer to that right-wing twit whose purpose is to energize some of the most primitive elements in American society as a "pit bull rhymes-with-witch with lipstick"--be my (and Barbara's) guest.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos