[lbo-talk] Speaking of female candidates...

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 5 11:12:00 PDT 2008

At 10:17 AM 9/5/2008, Doug Henwood wrote:

>I don't see it as that big a deal. But I'm rather
>foul-mouthed.

These are quotes from Eddie Murphy's movie Raw. This starts with Murphy imitating Bill Cosby telling him he shouldn't be foul-mouthed in front of people. Then he goes to a phone conversation with Richard Pryor and Murphy talking about Cosby:

Murphy as Cosby: Yoouuu cannot say filth flarn filth flarn filth in front of people!

Murphy: And I said "I never said no filth flarn filth I don't know what you're talking about I'm offended that you called fuck you!" And that's when Bill got raw on me!

Murphy as Cosby: That's what I'm talking about! Yoouuuuu cannot say... fuck!

Murphy talking to Pryor: Richard said, "The next time the motherfucker call, tell him I said, "Suck *my* dick." I don't give a fuck. Whatever the fuck make the people laugh, say that shit. Do the people laugh when you say what you say?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Do you get paid?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Well, tell Bill I said have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up. Jello pudding-eating motherfucker."